Project- and Sales Manager, further promotion to General Manager (m/f)
As a European family enterprise (based in Austria) with approximately 1,500 employees and locations in the US and China, is this Group an experienced partner in the fields of automation, automotive subsupplier production and software.
They are currently looking for a Technical Project- and Sales Manager at their new location (opened in 2012) in China Nantong with a working emphasis on automation to supplement their team of currently 70 employees and further expand the location.
Project- and Sales Manager Further promotion to General Manager (m/f)
- Full Time Employment
- Immediate attitude in the company
- Place of employment: China, Nantong
- Customer care as well as expansion of current business divisions of the branch as well as integration of other business divisions of the Konzern Group
- Acquisition, calculation, processing of orders, negotiations as well as settlements
- Training responsibility for new employees
- Technical and economic overall responsibility for the location
- Responsibility for staff for all Nantong employees as well as expatriates
- Profound technical education (engineering, mechatronics, automation...)
- Working experience in a leading position as well as experience with leadership
- Knowledge of project management as well as economic concerns
- Sales personality, service orientation and excellent customer handling
- Communicative and a team player, willing to take responsibility
- Hands-on approach
- Knowledge of German beneficial
- Unique chance for a dynamic and sales-driven personality to have a meaningful impact on the development of an attractive industrial location
- Thorough training course at our location in Austria, including successive takeover of all agendas at the location in Nantong
- Attractive salary package with an annual starting salary of at least 100.000.- EUR before taxes and company car (incl. private use).
After promotion to General Manager, salaries will be renegotiated.
If you tackle your tasks in a determined manner and are gifted with a high degree of personal
initiative as well as dedication, then feel free to forward your application documents to:
Stefanie Märzinger, LIS Industrieservice GmbH, Lunzerstraße 64, BG 64, 11 th floor, A- 4020 Linz
Tel: 0043 664 88 98 5000 I s.maerzinger@lis-linz